Welcome to SoGlos, a unique online magazine inspiring the most engaged audience in Gloucestershire and beyond.
Launched in 2007, SoGlos celebrates the very best in arts, entertainment and leisure, and now reaches a phenomenal 100,000 monthly readers, 30,000 weekly email newsletter subscribers and 28,000 social media followers.
Smart, stylish and effortlessly user-friendly, SoGlos provides powerful advertising opportunities which are proven to deliver results, alongside quality editorial content exclusively written by journalists.
Find out how SoGlos can help your business, call the online magazine's publisher, James Fyrne, on (01242) 210330 or email email@example.com.
SoGlos readers want to get the most of out of life – and Gloucestershire. They are cultured, active and aspirational, prioritising spending on the things they enjoy.
• 100,000 readers per month
• 4.2 average pages read per visit
• 87% rely on SoGlos as their only arts, entertainment and
• 63% visit at least once a week
• 30,000 opt-in weekly email newsletter subscribers
• 450+ consecutive weekly issues sent since 2007
• Gloucestershire’s only resource of its kind
• 28,000 organically grown followers across Twitter, Facebook,
Instagram and YouTube
• Gloucestershire’s largest combined social media community
• Attends an event
• Buys a local product
• Takes part in a sport or fitness activity
• Tries a new place to eat out
• Enjoys a day out with the family
• Visits a museum, gallery or historical attraction
• Enjoys shopping as a leisure pursuit
• Relaxes on at least one spa day
• Stays at two or more Gloucestershire hotels
• Signs up to a recreational course
• Buys local experiences and vouchers as gifts
SoGlos helps hundreds of successful businesses reach the most engaged audience in Gloucestershire and beyond. Just some of our clients include: