This Valentine’s Day, British Polo Gin wants to help pour a little romance into couples’ celebrations – with some signature Valentine’s cocktails to mix at home.
The Gloucestershire spirit brand’s delightfully pink Strawberry and Rose gin is made with a base of London Dry Gin flavoured with natural strawberry juice. It contains no added sugar and is 100 per cent organic and vegan friendly – making it an ideal Valentine’s Day gift for gin-lovers.
For a simple and elegant gin and tonic, pair British Polo Strawberry and Rose gin with elderflower tonic and plenty of ice. Or take it to the next level and make one of British Polo Gin’s signature cocktails…
How to make The High Goal with British Polo Gin
Offering a taste of summer, The High Goal was first created to celebrate the launch of British Polo Strawberry and Rose gin in June 2019.
1. In a tumbler, muddle together one chopped strawberry, quarter of a lime and a teaspoon of sugar to create a syrup.
2. Add four ice cubes, 50 millilitres of British Polo Strawberry and Rose gin and 100 millilitres of Fever Tree elderflower tonic.
3. Serve garnished with a halved strawberry.
How to make the Sumptuous Strawgasm with British Polo Gin
Pairing British Polo Strawberry and Rose gin with a splash of pink prosecco, the Sumptuous Strawgasm feels extra special.
1. Pour 25 millilitres of British Polo Strawberry and Rose gin into a Champagne glass.
2. Top up with 100 millilitres of Champagne or prosecco.
3. Garnish with a fresh strawberry.
How to make the Espresso Gintini with British Polo Gin
If strawberry and rose doesn’t take your fancy, the Espresso Gintini is a twist on a classic espresso martini using British Polo Botanical Gin.
1. Add 50 millilitres of British Polo Botanical Gin, 50 millilitres of freshly brewed espresso and 50 millilitres of sugar syrup to a cocktail shaker.
2. Drop in four to five ice cubes and shake until the outside of your shaker turns frosty and feels cold to the touch.
3. Pour from a low to a high height into a martini glass, to give your Espresso Gintini a frothy head.
4. Garnish with three coffee beans and a sprinkling of cocoa powder.
British Polo Gin has teamed up with Fever Tree to offer a Valentine’s Day bundle including a large bottle of British Polo Strawberry and Rose gin and four 200ml Fever Tree tonics for £39.50, with an additional miniature thrown in for free.
It’s also offering a limited-edition British Polo Strawberry and Rose gin and pink prosecco bundle, perfect to make the Sumptuous Strawgasm at home – with only 36 bundles available from its online store.