The Internet is home to more than its fair share of directories – listing everything from butchers and bakers to candlestick makers – but SoGlos is decidedly different.
On SoGlos a carefully-selected directory of Gloucestershire lifestyle and business profiles is included to work in harmony with the online magazine’s editorial articles – helping to create the best possible resource for readers.
So while we warmly welcome business profile listing requests of all shapes and sizes, these guidelines have been established to help you understand what SoGlos’s journalists are looking for when deciding which venues will make the cut.
To be considered for a profile on SoGlos, businesses must:
- Be based in Gloucestershire, within the GL postcode area.
- Be open to members of the public.
- Be lifestyle or business related - and fit within one of our pre-defined categories
- Have a fixed, permanent address (mobile businesses are not suitable for inclusion).
- Be based in the real world (virtual businesses are not suitable for inclusion).
- Business information and pictures supplied to SoGlos must not infringe any copyright.
- Business profile descriptions will always be written by SoGlos.
- All business profile listings are at the discretion of SoGlos.
Guidelines specific to enhanced business profiles:
- Business profile pictures supplied must be of a good quality – to be determined by SoGlos – and relevant to the respective business (logos are not suitable for inclusion).
- Enhanced business profiles are independent of editorial articles written by SoGlos’s journalists.