Launched just in time for families to find during the half term, from Monday 30 October until the end of November 2023, hunters can spot the golden eggs and share their finds on social media to be in with a chance of winning one of ten family tickets to this year's pantomime - which stars Tweedy as Mother Goose!
With county locations spread out from Tewkesbury to Cinderford and Stroud to Bourton-on-the-Water, organisers say 'the more eggs you snap, the greater your chance of winning a family ticket for up to five people to see Tweedy' using the hashtag #MotherGooseChelt.
The locations across Gloucestershire include:
- John Lewis & Partners in Cheltenham
- Dunkertons Organic Cider in Cheltenham
- Crickley Hill in Gloucester
- Dobbies Garden Centre in Tewkesbury
- Octavia’s Bookshop in Cirencester
- Birdland in Bourton-on-the-Water
- Gloucester Brewery in Gloucester
- Dean Heritage Centre in Cinderford
- Stroud Brewery in Stroud
- WWT Slimbridge Wetland Centre near Stroud
There are 54 performances of Mother Goose at the Everyman Theatre throughout the festive season, between Friday 24 November 2023 and Sunday 7 January 2024, including audio-described and relaxed performances.
This year, both Home-Start Stroud and Gloucester and Allsorts in the centre of Stroud are the charities that will be supported from the donations given by audience members.
Visit everymantheatre.org.uk for more information.