Please note this position has now been filled.
SoGlos, Gloucestershire's leading media brand is on the hunt for a dynamic social media and marketing executive to join the growing team.
About the role
- Includes daily management of SoGlos’s busy social media channels
- Creating and scheduling highly engaging content across socials - including images, graphics, reels and videos
- Reporting on social media campaigns’ reach and engagement
- Planning and implementing social media-specific strategies
- Developing and implementing SoGlos’s own marketing campaigns
- Driving SoGlos membership numbers
- Assisting with the organisation of SoGlos events – including our flagship annual Lifestyle Awards and Business Awards
- This is a full-time, permanent role, but part-time will also be considered
- You are passionate about social media with experience using platforms and proactively growing audiences – primarily Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn – in addition to TikTok and Twitter
- You have experience creating engaging social media-focused content while adhering to brand guidelines
- You are a confident, energetic and positive professional who takes a pride in their work
- You have excellent communication skills with meticulous attention to detail - including faultless spelling and grammar
- You are highly organised while also able to adapt quickly as part of a fast-paced working environment
- Ideally you have experience using design tools such as Canva and Photoshop
- Experience delivering paid social media campaigns
- Experience working in events organisation would also be a bonus
Salary and benefits
- Starting salary of £22,000 to £25,000 pro-rata, dependent on experience
- Being part of Gloucestershire’s leading media brand based in the heart of Cheltenham town centre
- Working closely alongside a brilliant team of creative, enthusiastic professionals
- Positive, supportive culture and working environment
- Flexible working hours and hybrid office / home working options
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- An additional day’s holiday for every year with the company
- In-house training and personal performance reviews
- Regular #SoGlosSocial team get-togethers
Email SoGlos’s office manager, Tracey Gamble, at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short covering note about why you’re the perfect person for the role.
The start date is January 2023 and we will be shortlisting and interviewing candidates on a rolling basis, so please don’t delay in applying.
We will not be using a recruitment agency to fill this role.