16 May 2011 - This position has now been filled.
This exciting opportunity will give the right candidate the chance to take on the prestigious position of lead developer, maintaining and developing SoGlos.com and a number of new launches under the So Publishing Ltd umbrella.
The role will provide the perfect platform to flex your technical skills – you will be expected to push SoGlos.com’s development forward, keep it ahead of the competition, harness new technologies and troubleshoot issues on your own initiative.
SoGlos.com is an independent Cheltenham-based online magazine for Gloucestershire and the No.1 guide to arts, entertainment and leisure in the county. Launched in 2007 by two local journalists, it has since attracted wide-scale attention as a model for the future of regional media.
Skills and experience required
• ASP.NET (C#) – minimum 3 years. Mandatory.
• CSS – minimum 12 months experience. Highly desirable.
• TSQL – minimum 12 months experience. Highly desirable.
• SQL Server administration.
• Windows Server 2008 administration.
• IIS – Advantageous.
• Google Maps API – Advantageous.
• Facebook API – Advantageous.
• Smartphone application development – Advantageous.
Computer science degree or equivalent.
Minimum one day per month, with flexible arrangements to fit around your existing work commitments.
Please email email@example.com with your CV, details of your availability, daily rate and examples of your work.
No agencies please.
Friday 17 December 2010